Friday, August 1, 2008

Hailey Kay Queen of '08

We had Hailey with us that last day and a half and really had a great time with her. She's as sweet as her mom (Lacey) was and so easy to care for. Since she the oldest of the crop of '08 she's really fun to watch. What a cute smile and she perked up when she heard grandpa Fred's voice. Make's me feel good that we are close enough to watch her. Of course, Dallin also thought grampa Fred was good to be with when we were in Hope Mills. I guess in the long run, even though I miss Festus, grandkids are so much better than a half a dog tall and two dog's long dog. I love all my kids, spouses and grandkids. They are just the best.

Love,
Dad

2 comments:

Trevor said...

Don't forget about Rayley out here in Cali, or Eleanor in Utah! If Hailey is the queen of '08, Rayley has to be a princess or something! Ellie can be "Lady Eleanor" and then Little E, in the NC, he is the Duke of '08!

Lacey.costner said...

lol No Hailey is DEFINITELY the Queen!!! She loves her Grampa Fred and we think she is a pretty great baby as well!! Thank you so much for watching her so Ryan and I could get some alone time!! We love you!!