Thursday, July 31, 2008

Do I have time to really work

Deb and I have been staining the decks on our house. What we have done looks really good, and if I knew how to put a picture in my blog, I would include it. But it has been fun working together and mom has encouraged me to work on our Barbeque, fix it up and start using it without buying one of those big stainless steel Ques that I've been looking at and pining for. Our Que is big enough for the two of us and that' all I really need.

I've been working in the yard, the decks and need to finish the storage room. I don't really know if I can go back to work. But I want to because I enjoy training people, working together in teams to resolve problems, helping organizations improve their efficiency's and delighting their customers.

If I can just someone to give me call.....


Love
Dad

3 comments:

Trevor said...

Dad, you've got to figure out how to put pics on your blog. We need to see the deck! It should be simple. I suggest downloading picasa. Its from google, and it is an easy and efficient way to organize your pics. You can post on your blog directly from Picasa too.

wyobuff said...

I have fix the lattice in front of the house. I started at the north end and it was a mess. I got that fixed tonight. In the processs though I had to make some lathe pieces long enough using my table saw...until the blade got hung up on a piece of wood and probably burnt the motor up. Dang it. But the rest of lattice should go easier. That will be tomorrows goal.

The decks will look really nice when we're done.

Dad

Trevor said...

Hopefully we can make the trip up to Evanston when we fly out there in September. We will be out there from 9/12 through 9/16.