Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Job

It is almost embarrasing to announce that I have a new job. We will be moving from Evanston to Powell Wyoming. It seems that I'm getting further and further from civilization. From 6 temples to 1. Deb and her mother are thrilled to be going back to Powell. During all of our years in moving from coaast to coast I never thought we woul be moving to Powell. It wasn't where the action is. But I trust the Lord and everything will work out. Actually, I'm grateful to have a job where I can use my skills and abilities to help this really small business grow and expand. The owner is a former classmate of mine (both graduated from Worland High School in 1971) He joined the church in 1975, served a mission, married in the temple and has 6 children (2B and 4G) so he and his wife have a little more diversity than we did. We looked for houses yesterday and the prices are so high. It is still a sellers market and I'm not sure what's going to happen. My first thought is that we will put our house in Evanston up for sale, pack everything and bring it to Powell and put it into storage. We can then live with mom sprague until we can find a house. We'll list our house in Evanston with a real estate agent so we don't have to be there. Anyway, our life has been a life of being topsy turvy. We are getting too old for this sort of thing. Actually, it is getting rediculous. Sometimes its hard to look at what is around the corner. If we never take the opportunity to look, we miss a lot of adventures.

Thanks for reading.
Fred

No comments: